|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth no sugar added
- 3 tsp garlic minced
- 3 tsp low sodium soy sauce
- 8 teaspoons onion flakes dried
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in the slow cooker with herbs and spices. Pour broth, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.