|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 sea salt to taste
- 1/4 black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon olive oil cooking spray
- Cook bacon, then break into small pieces. Preheat oven to 350 F
- Wisk eggs in bowl, season with salt, pepper.
- Gently spray muffin tin with olive oil.
- Pour in eggs. Add bacon, spinach and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once done remove from heat and allow to slightly cool before removing from tin to serve.