|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1/2 head cauliflower (grated to make 4 cups)
- 1 clove garlic minced or 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup low fat low sodium chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon parsley sprinkle to taste
- In a wok or large flat skillet, heat enough oil to cover the bottom.
- Sauté minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- Add grated cauliflower and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add 1/4 of chicken stock, and cover to steam. This allows the cauliflower rice to absorb the flavors.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley, salt & pepper to taste.
When combining with our slow cooker chicken roast, substitute 1/4 cup of chicken stock from the crock pot for can broth or stock. This contains the spices from the chicken which add to the flavor! The nutritional info for the stock from the crock pot is already accounted for in the chicken recipe.
We serve this "rice" in a bowl and top it off with the slow cooker chicken roast for our children.