|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 head cauliflower large head, chopped (equals 3-4 cups)
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 4-6 cups water
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/8 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 1/8 tsp parsley freshly chopped to taste
- In a 5 quart saucepan, add cauliflower, onion powder, bouillon cubes, and water.
- Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender (about 20 minutes.)
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth.
- Season with salt, black pepper and parsley to taste.