|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|Recipe Step||1 & 3|
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mushrooms freshly sliced
- 1/2 cup tomato chopped
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- 8 oz chicken cubed fully cooked with skin and excess fat removed
- 4 eggs large
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded add after beating eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- In a skillet, saute garlic. Add the broccoli, mushrooms and scallions in olive oil until tender. Add chicken; heat through. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, add cheese water, mustard, Italian seasoning and salt, pepper until foamy. Add tomatoes, spinach and broccoli mixture.
- Pour into a greased shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 22-27 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This Post Has 6 Comments
are you using a regular dijon mustard?
and how much to eat at one meal?
how much do you eat for one serving?
All of it!
The portion of eggs for a Phase 1-3 dieters is 2 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites. So we probably should change the recipe to 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites, and the recipe would yeild two servings.
I thought they just changed it to 4 eggs
You are correct, the most recent phase 1 protocol allows for 4 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites. We will update this. Thanks!