Egg Roll in a Bowl
This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan
Add to Shopping List
This recipe is in your Shopping List
Egg roll in a bowl, is a favorite in our house. This tasty dish is a complete meal and offers two cups of veggies per 8 oz of protein. No need for a side of veggies with this meal!
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 lb pork tenderloin ground
- 4 cups savoy cabbage shredded
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger ground
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper ground to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Frank's hot sauce to taste
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce low sodium
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat, Saute the garlic and scallions.
- Add ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and hot sauce. Saute until pork is cooked.
- Add cabbage, soy sauce. Cook until cabbage is tender.
- Top with scallions and serve!
- For ease simply use a bag of cole slaw in place of cabbage.
How to measure Cabbage, (raw natural measure):
From cup, shredded to oz, ounce quantity. Amount: 1 cup, shredded of Cabbage, raw natural Equals: 2.47 of oz, ounce in Cabbage, raw natural http://www.traditionaloven.com/foods/exchange/cup-shredded/oz-ounce/cabbage-raw.html