|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into very thin strips
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp ginger freshly grated
- 2 tsp black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli cut into flowerets
- 1 stalk green onion thinly sliced
- Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sliced beef and 1/4 tsp sea salt, and brown. Remove beef from pan to a side dish, and get rid of excess juice left in pan.
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, grated ginger, freshly ground black pepper and red pepper flakes with 1/4 cup broth.
- Heat pan again over medium heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil when pan is hot.
- Add broccoli. Pour liquid ingredients on top and toss to coat.
- Cook over medium heat until broccoli is tender.
- Return the beef to the pan and add the green onions. Add the extra chicken broth if preferred.
- Stir beef in until it's coated with sauce, and let simmer for a few minutes until beef warmed through.
Excellent dish served over cauliflower rice