|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 pounds salmon
- 2.5 cups tomato Roma, or other, seeded and chopped, es
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 jalapeno pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 lime juice only,
- 1/2 cup cilantro fresh, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chop all vegetables and herbs and combine in a small bowl.
- Add lime juice and stir together.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat an outdoor or indoor grill pan to medium heat.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel.
- Salt and pepper salmon, then spray tops with cooking spray.
- Place salmon on grill and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Remove from grill, top with salsa and serve.