|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 8 oz sashimi tuna sushi grade
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups baby arugula baby
- 1 tsp capers
- 1/8 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper freshly ground to taste
- Season tuna with kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Place arugula and capers on a plate. Combine oil and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Heat your grill to high heat and clean grate well. When grill is hot, spray grate with oil to prevent sticking then place tuna on the grill; cook one minute without moving. Turn over and cook an additional minute; remove from heat and set aside on a plate.
- Slice tuna on the diagonal and place on top of salad. Top with lemon vinaigrette and eat immediately.
Credit: Photo and recipe courtsey of Gina's Recipes at Skinnytaste.com