|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 8 ounces sirloin cut into 6 (1") cubes
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground to taste
- 2 teaspoons basil freshly chopped
- Soak two bamboo skewers in water for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Set aside 6 zucchini 1⁄4"-thick rounds. Cut the remaining zucchini rounds into quarters and toss with the quartered cherry tomatoes, 1 teaspoon of the oil, and the garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat a nonstick grill pan over medium heat. Thread 1 skewer with 1 whole tomato, 1 zucchini round, and 1 beef cube. Repeat two more times, ending with a tomato. Thread the remaining tomatoes, zucchini rounds, and beef cubes onto the other skewer. Drizzle the skewers with the remaining 1 teaspoon oil, turning to coat both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the kebabs in the center of the grill pan and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add the reserved vegetables to one side of the grill pan and flip the kebabs. Cook the kebabs for 5 to 6 minutes for medium, turning on all sides to ensure doneness, and cook the vegetables, stirring, until softened. Stir the basil in with the vegetables. Transfer the kebabs and vegetables to a serving plate.
This Post Has One Comment