|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz ham diced
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 sea salt to taste
- 1/4 black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon oregano dried
- Wisk eggs in bowl, season with salt, pepper, dried oregano. Gently coat with butter over medium high heat. Saute garlic. Add ham and cook for 2 minutes
- Reduce heat to medium, pour in eggs. Stir occasionally until done. Add spinach cook for roughly 2 more minutes or until leave wilt.
- Lower heat and add cheese. Let melt slightly. Once done remove from heat and serve.