|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 cups turnip diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth low sodium
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 3 cloves garlic grated
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, grated garlic, lemon juice and zest, and chicken broth.
- Toss with diced turnips. Sprinkle turnips with paprika, for color.
- Put them in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, take them out, flip them over and put them back in for another 20 minutes.
This Post Has One Comment
How about adding this as a possibility for utilizing part of your 4 cups of veggies?