|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 6 zucchini medium
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 4 tablespoon parsley freshly chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes to taste
- Using a spiralizer make zucchini noodles.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add zucchini noodles and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until zucchini noodles are tender but still retain some crunch.
- Let the noodles rest for about 3 minutes so that they can release all of the moisture. Transfer noodles to a colander and drain the excess water from the pan.
- Wipe the pan and heat one tablespoon of olive oil, when sizzling, add chicken cubes and cook until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Add broccoli, tomatoes and parsley, lower to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, or until tomatoes start to break down and release some of their juice.
- In the meantime in a small bowl combine lime juice, the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Add zoodles to the pan alongside the lime juice mixture.
- Stir until everything is combined and heated through. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve!
Complete Meal = A Recipe that yields 2 cups of veggies to 8 oz of protein
Maintenance: Try adding 1/2 of onion diced to step 2. When finished sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Recipe and photo credit: Allison Worley Conley