|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 lb swordfish raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano ground
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, water, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour into a large re-sealable plastic bag. Add swordfish and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight, turning bag occasionally to ensure even coating.
- Cook on grill to medium-high heat. Cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Approximately 4 minutes per side depending on thickness.