|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lbs beef rump roast
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 5 cloves garlic peeled
- 1 pint mushrooms sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Add in your broth, onion flakes, garlic, mushrooms, and spice to your crock pot and mix together.
- Add rump roast.
Phase 4 Substitutions:
- 1-2 large onions, roughly chopped (phase 4 only) (for phase 1-3 use 3 -4 tablespoons of dry minced onion flakes )
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk, canned (phase 4 only) (for Phase 1-3 use extra chicken broth)
Credit: Photo and recipe courtesy of PaleOMG.com
This Post Has One Comment
Well, Mother Nature decided SNOW was required again! How about this Crock pot recipe for supper tonight?