|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 cups asparagus
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground to taste
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 400 F or grill
- Remove the tough part off of the asparagus stalks. Spread the asparagus out on a large baking sheet or in basket on grill
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss the asparagus to ensure it’s all evenly coated and cook for 5-10 minutes, flipping once.