|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 cups broccoli cut into bite-size florets
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound large shrimp shelled and deveined
- 1 1/4 teaspoons lemon zest from 1 large lemon
- lemon wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli with 2 tablespoons oil, coriander, cumin, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine shrimp, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, lemon zest, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Spread broccoli in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to baking sheet and toss with broccoli.
- Roast, tossing once halfway through, until shrimp are just opaque and broccoli is tender and golden around edges, about 10 minutes more.
- Serve with lemon wedges, or squeeze lemon juice all over shrimp and broccoli just before serving.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Just made this for lunch – so good
where can I find the nutritional info?
Weight Watchers-wise, not a lot of points. The major calorie ingredient is the extra virgin olive oil, but when you break it down by servings, I think there really aren't a lot of calories (plus you need the fat from the olive oil for it's healthy benefits and the fat helps you absorb the nutrients from the greens better.