|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 Rutabaga
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion flakes
- 1 tsp garlic flakes
- 1/8 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Placed peeled and sliced rutabaga in microwave for 3-5 minutes and blot dry. Let cool.
- Placed peeled and sliced rutabaga in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients toss together until the fries are thoroughly coated with seasoning.
- Spread fries on a non stick baking sheet
- Place in oven for approx 25 minutes, turn fries on baking sheet after about 12 minutes continue to cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately
This Post Has One Comment
SO yummy! My 3 kids love them! In fact, they now like them more then french fries! Only downside is that they aren't crispy like fries.