|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 2 Rutabaga medium, peeled and cubed (1 rutabaga = 3 cups)
- 2 eggs hard boiled chopped
- 1/3 cup Walden Farms mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 onion medium, diced
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1/4 cup dill pickles freshly chopped
- 1/8 tsp black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- Place the cubed rutabaga in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and continue boiling on medium high heat for 15 minutes or until tender when pricked with a fork.
- Drain rutabagas and set aside to cool. In a seperate bowl, mix all of the rest of the ingredients together.
- Add 3/4 of the rutabagas to the bowl of the mayo mixture.
- Mash the remaining 1/4 of the rutabagas with a fork or potato masher and fold into the salad. Ground black pepper to taste
- Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.