|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lb bottom round beef roast lean
- 1 cup Low Sodium Beef Stock
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 12 oz pepperoncini rings
- 16 leafs boston lettuce for the wrap, 4oz per wrap.
- Place roast into the slow cooker.
- Add 1 cup low sodium beef broth and Italian seasoning.
- One hour before the roast is done add the peppers to the slow cooker.
- Total cooking time should be about 8-10 hours on low.
- Serve on top of a salad or wrapped in boston lettuce leaves.
This Post Has 5 Comments
Definitely making this, Aunt Kathy! Mmmm…
I LOVED when Kathy made Italian beef in the crock pot! Makes me want to make some NOW!
This looks like the recipe that is very close but I didn't use the beef stock due to the sodium. I just let the beef make its own. Try it!! I like hearing that you liked some of my cooking. I made some meatloaf the other night intending to give Chrissy some but your dad ate it all!!!
I also put a can of beer in mine instead of the broth. Makes better juice that way. More flavorful
easier if you mix the broth or whatever you like to use and the italian seasoning in crockpot first then ad roast