|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 eggs large about 4 ounces
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 oz lean beef roast round top roast
- Heat 1 tsp of butter in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Season steak with 1/4 tsp of salt, and 1/4 tsp of pepper
- Cook steak about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- HEAT 1 tsp. butter in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. BREAK eggs and SLIP into pan, 1 at a time. IMMEDIATELY reduce heat to low.
- COOK SLOWLY until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. SLIDE turner under each egg and carefully FLIP it over in pan. COOK second side to desired doneness.
- SPRINKLE with salt and pepper. SERVE immediately.
Use left over beef from lean beef roast or poor man prime rib recipes.