|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 pork chops 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme dried
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Season pork chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, mustard powder, thyme, and garlic; mix well and spread evenly over both sides of the chops. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high.
- Add the chops and brown for 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer your skillet to the oven and cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, until no longer pink and cooked through. Serve over sauted baby spinach.