|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 lbs chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon tarragon dried
- 1.5 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a zip lock bag and shake until the chicken is covered.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and cook on the grill.
- Cook 5-6 minutes per side until done.
This Post Has One Comment
Had this for dinner tonight, very good! Has become part of our regular meal plans.