|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 1/2 lbs Venison Steak
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce Heinz 0,0,0
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Place venison steaks in large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks and seal bag.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Turn bag over at 2 hours.
- Preheat grill, set at 50%.
- Remove steaks from bag, place on grill. Discard marinade.
- Cook 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Not all offices allow the use of worcestershire sauce. At Align Health we allow heinz worcestershire sauce. Please review with your coach.